John Deere has introduced the XUV835R Signature Edition Gator™ Utility Vehicle and the XUV865R Signature Edition Gator™ Utility Vehicle. Both are designed with premium, automotive inspired features.
In addition to a climate-controlled cab, easy shifting with an integrated park brake, informative instrument cluster, and 4-wheel drive and differential lock with the flip of a switch, Signature Edition Gator™ Utility Vehicles come standard with the following:
- Genuine leather seats and leather-wrapped grab handles
- Integrated touchscreen infotainment system delivers smartphone integration, rear-facing camera, Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, AM/FM, and SiriusXM® satellite radio.
- A seven-speaker sound system, professionally tuned by Harmon
- Rear-facing camera displays image on the infotainment screen with the push of a button to provide better visibility when attaching trailers or spreading materials.
- Bumper Pro Brush Guard protects the front of the vehicle, provides rubber bumpers for pushing gates, and features a center screen to keep debris from entering the radiator
- Front roof-mounted LED driving lights
- Rear-sliding window
“At John Deere, ‘Signature Edition’ means top of the line with the best features and upgrades,” said Maureen McCormack, Go-to-Market Manager, Gator Utility Vehicles. Signature Edition Gator™ Utility Vehicles will arrive at John Deere dealerships beginning in April 2022.