HERNDON, Va. — The National Association of Landscape Professionals announces its newest Trailblazers, individuals who are nominated by their peers for making significant and long-term contributions to the landscape industry and are committed to giving back to the industry.
Each Trailblazer sets aside one day per year to provide on-site mentoring to a NALP member. This colleague-to-colleague mentoring and networking program is a proven and successful method for both emerging and established companies to gain insight and advice from the pros on how to develop and grow their businesses. They also participate in the Trailblazers on Call program that provides members with quick answers to their business questions.
This lifetime honor is given for excellence and achievement in the areas of lawn care, design/build/installation, interior plantscaping, irrigation & water management, and landscape management.
NALP congratulates the following new Trailblazers:
- Joe Chiellini, president/owner, Ameriscape Services Inc.; Thonotosassa, Florida
- Jason Craven, president, Southern Botanical Inc.; Dallas, Texas
- Wayne Dubin, division manager, Bartlett Tree Experts; Denville, New Jersey
- Adam Linnemann, president, Linnemann Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc.; Columbia, Illinois
- Bob Maffei, president, Maffei Landscape Contractors; Mashpee, Massachusetts
- Joeseph Palimeno, president, Ledden Palimeno Landscape Co.; Sewell, New Jersey
- Mike Ward, president, Mike Ward Landscaping Inc.; Loveland, Ohio
These new Trailblazers will be recognized during NALP’s LANDSCAPES 2015 Keynote Session, Oct. 21, 2015, in Louisville, Kentucky. In addition, Trailblazers will be available for one-on-one sessions to be held the afternoon of Oct. 23.
For more information about the Trailblazers program or to sign up for a session while at LANDSCAPES 2015, visit www.landscapeprofessionals.org or call the NALP office at 800-395-2522.